Our enhanced, secure and user-friendly web portal is now available. This HIPAA-compliant portal is available 24 hours a day. And it supports the functions and access to information that you need to take care of your patients. Popular features include:
- Single sign-on – One login and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the additional convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you will find a landing page customized for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they are posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and medical PA request.
- eReferrals – Go paperless. Refer patients to registered specialists electronically and communicate securely with the provider.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it is possible to receive an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information – Analyze, track and improve services and processes.
- Access to Member Care – You can connect to your patients and their care teams. You can access:
• A real-time listing of your patients
• Information on your practice
• Email capability with care managers
Secure Provider Web Portal - Log in
Log in today for Mountain Health Promise
Log in today for Mountain Health Trust
Sign up today. It’s easy.
Provider groups must first register a principal user known as the "Provider Representative." Once registered, the “Provider Representative” can add authorized users within each entity or practice.
To get started, you can call Provider Services at 1-888-348-2922 to sign up over the phone. You can also download the form and return via fax at 1-866-810-8476, or return via e-mail. If you have questions about this form, please call us at 1-888-348-2922. Remember, internet access with a valid e-mail is required for registration.
For more information, review our Provider Portal Instructions.