We provide services to help women stay healthy at all times, especially during pregnancy.
If you are pregnant and a member, please call us to enroll in our maternity care program. Our program will help you stay healthy throughout your pregnancy and get the health care services you need.
Then, when your baby is born, call the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) as soon after birth as possible so that your baby can get an ID number for eligible benefits.
Questions? Call us toll-free at:
Medicaid STAR 1-800-248-7767 (Bexar), 1-800-306-8612 (Tarrant)
Medicaid STAR Kids 1-844-STRKIDS (1-844-787-5437)
CHIP or CHIP Perinate 1-866-818-0959 (Bexar), 1-800-245-5380 (Tarrant)
1-800-735-2989 (for the hearing impaired)
Follow the links below to learn more about women’s health care:
- Texas Women’s Health Program
- CDC Women’s Health Information
- Prenatal Care
- Postpartum Care
- My NICU Baby App
Are you interested in attending a baby shower?
Baby showers are held from 10:30 - noon on the dates below:
Wednesday, February 20th, 2019
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Wednesday, August 28th, 2019
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
Aetna Arlington office
4300 Centreway Place
Arlington, Texas 76018
- 1 raffle prize (must be a member to win)
- Drinks, cupcakes and snacks provided
- Guests are welcome. RSVP so we can plan ahead.
- Gift basket includes diaper packages, travel wipes, baby bottle, pacifier and bib (1 per member)
- Guest speakers on various topics
Call us at 972-922-7232