As a member of Aetna Better Health, you can talk to a nurse when you have health questions. You can call the nurse line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Even better, this service is provided at no cost to you.
The nurse can answer your questions and help you make health decisions. You can call the nurse line at:
Medicaid STAR 1-800-248-7767 (Bexar), 1-800-306-8612 (Tarrant)
STAR Kids 1-844 STRKIDS (1-844-787-5437)
CHIP or CHIP Perinate 1-866-818-0959 (Bexar), 1-800-245-5380 (Tarrant)
TTY/TDD - 1-800-735-2989
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, call the number on your ID card or 1-800-385-4104.