Join Our Network
In support of our commitment to the delivery of quality health care services to our members, we have formal, structured credentialing and contracting processes in place
- You will need to complete and return the Prospective Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aetna will either extend an offer to contract or send a letter indicating that we decline the request to contract.
- If Aetna offers a contract. You will need to complete the contract packet and return to email@example.com along with a W9.
- LTSS and Facilities must Register and complete an Application via Availity, Licenses and Certificates must also be uploaded via Availity. You will need to give Aetna access to your application once completed.
- If you have questions about how to complete the application via Availity. Contact Availity at: 800-282-4548 for technical support or open a support ticket via your Provider Engagement Portal Account
- LTSS Providers will need to provide 3 personal references pertaining to your line of work. The references will need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon complete credentialing and full execution of contract documents, you will receive notice from the Aetna Better Health Provider Relations department with the effective date of participation, along with the fully executed contract (if it is a new contract).
- **Providers have a right to expedited credentialing**
Providers should not schedule or see Aetna Better Health members until notified of the participation effective date.
For more information, please contact Provider Relations at the following numbers or email email@example.com.
Medicaid STAR Kids:
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., excluding state approved holidays. Texas providers benefit from the dedicated, toll-free Medicaid STAR, CHIP and Medicaid STAR Kids provider hotline. Our providers have access to Provider Services Representatives (PSRs), who are expert in the nuances of Texas Medicaid programs. A few examples of call types are: Provider portal questions, provider eligibility, and contract set-up.
For Medicaid only providers, Aetna will be utilizing Aperture to collect PSV information.