What is the Aetna Medicare Dual Core Plan Formulary?
The Aetna Medicare Dual Core Plan formulary is a list of drugs selected in consultation with a team of health care providers. The drugs we chose represent the prescription therapies believed to be a necessary part of a quality treatment program. Aetna Medicare Dual Core Plan will generally cover the drugs listed on our formulary as long as the drug is medically necessary.
View the latest Formulary. The formulary is continuously under review, and as changes occur, the version on the website is updated.
For information on benefits, see Part D Prescription Drug. For more information on prescription drug coverage, please view the Aetna Medicare Dual Core Plan Evidence of Coverage and other materials, or contact Member Services at 1-800-371-8614 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Part D information and resources:
- List of Covered Drugs
- Monthly Formulary updates
- Medication therapy management program
- Pharmacy Coverage Determination Form(download and print)
- Mail Service Order Form (English| Spanish)
- Prescription Drug Search tool
- Prescription drug transition policy
- Pharmacy Search tool
- Prior Authorization Criteria
- Step Therapy Criteria
- Hospice Part D exception form