We know taking care of your overall health is important to you. That is why we offer our members additional benefits that are not covered by traditional Medicare.
SilversSneakers® is a fitness program designed specifically for older adults. Find a location near you.
Your Hearing Benefits are administered through Hearing Care Solutions
- One routine exam every year
- One fitting/evaluation for hearing aids every year
- $500 per ear for hearing aids ever year
Call Hearing Care Services (HCS) at 1-855-268-6188 to schedule an appointment.
The plan will provide non-emergent rides that will include up to an additional 24 one-way or 12 round-trips for medical-related purposes such as doctor visits:
- Appointments for dental, vision, hearing, and behavioral health services
- Visits to pharmacies to pick up prescription drugs within a 50 mile limit
- Trips to SilverSneakers and smoking cessation classes
- Plus trips for podiatry services
All rides must be scheduled 72 hours in advance, and are subject to plan approval. Special circumstances may apply. Call 1-800-371-8614 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week to schedule a ride.
Over-the-counter (OTC) medications
This plan comes with a monthly allowance of $25 for over the counter (OTC) medications and
supplies. Items may be ordered over the phone at 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711) M-F 9a-8p or online at https://myorder.otchs.com/
to be shipped to your home. Unused allowance may not be rolled over into the following month. For a complete list of covered items please contact Aetna Medicare Dual Core at 1-800-371-8614 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Vision - contact lens
One routine exam every year; The plan provides $100 per year towards the purchase of lenses, frames, contact lenses, or upgrades.
Unlimted face-to-face counseling session visits in a 12-month period. The counseling must be provided by a qualified doctor or other Medicare-recognized practitioner.
$500 every year for non-Medicare covered preventive dental services and non-Medicare covered comprehensive dental services combined. Non-Medicare covered preventive dental services include:
- Oral exams: two visits ever year; Cleanings: two visits every year; Fluoride treatments: one visit every year; Dental x-rays: one visit every year.
- Non-Medicare covered comprehensive dental services include:
- Diagnostic services; Endodontic services; Extractions; Periodontic services; Prosthodontics maxillofacial services; Restorative services
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-371-8614 (TTY: 711) 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, for more information.
Benefits and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. The formulary, pharmacy network and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. You must receive all routine care from plan providers. This is general health information and is not meant to replace care or advice you get from your doctor. Always ask your doctor or other health care provider for information about your own health care needs.
Participating physicians, hospitals and other health care providers are independent contractors and are neither agents nor employees of Aetna Medicare Dual Core. The availability of any particular provider cannot be guaranteed, and the provider network is subject to change. You will receive notice when necessary.