Become a Dual Core Member
Aetna Medicare Dual Core is available to people who have Medicare and who receive Medicaid assistance from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (Medicaid). Aetna Medicare Dual Core is a Medicare Special Needs Plan, which means our plan benefits and services are designed for people with special health care needs. Our plan offers additional benefits and services not covered under Medicare, such as dental, hearing aids, and contact lenses.
Why join a HMO SNP Plan?
- Medicare & Medicaid were never meant to work together, creating gaps and overlaps in your care. However, if you are enrolled in Texas Medicaid and you qualify for Medicare you can enroll in a DSNP and have all of your health care needs and benefits coordinated.
- HMO SNPs often provide coverage for additional services not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.
- HMO SNPs offer more focused care to ensure you receive the help you need to manage your health.
How to enroll?
Enrolling in Aetna Medicare Dual Core plan is easy and we are here to help.
- To speak with a Sales Associate, contact our Member Services department at 1-800-371-8614 (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week. We are happy to help.
- You may also print the Enrollment Form, complete and send to:
Aetna Medicare Dual Core (HMO SNP)
7400 West Campus Rd.
New Albany, OH 43054
Materials and Benefits
Want to understand the details of the health plan? Member materials such as the Member Handbook, Summary of Benefits, and List of Covered Drugs can be found at the link below.
Our members also receive additional benefits not traditionally covered by Medicare. You can view these benefits at the link below: