Aetna Better Health of New Jersey provides initial orientation for newly contracted providers within 180 days after they join our network. Orientation also is available prior to joining our network and before you see members.
Following your initial provider orientation, we provide a variety of educational forums for ongoing provider training and education. These include:
- Routine visits to your office
- Group or individualized training sessions on select topics. Some examples are:
- Claims coding
- Appointment availability standards
- Member benefits
- Aetna Better Health of New Jersey website navigation
- Periodic provider newsletters and bulletins containing updates and reminders
Provider quick reference guide
This quick reference guide should answer most of your questions. As always, if you have any questions, just give us a call at 1-855-232-3596.
All provider trainings require you to RSVP.
Each session has a maximum of 100 so, please RSVP as soon as possible.
- Q1 webinar trainings
- Q2 webinar trainings
- Q3 webinar trainings
- Adult Medical Day Care Services Training
- October 2016 MLTSS webinar trainings
- September 2016 MLTSS webinar trainings
- August 2016 MLTSS webinar trainings
- July 2016 MLTSS webinar trainings
- July, August, September 2016 trainings
- June 2016 webinar trainings
- May 2016 webinar trainings
- April 2016 webinar trainings
- March 2016 webinar trainings
- October 2015 webinar training