Thank you for choosing Aetna Better Health of New Jersey as your health plan. We care about you and your family and want you to be healthy. If you have a question, call our Member Services department at 1-855-232-3596, TTY 711, anytime. We’re open every day, all day long.
Member Services can help you:
- Choose or change a Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Learn about all the services you have covered under managed care
- Work together with your PCP to keep well
- Know your rights and responsibilities as an Aetna Better Health of New Jersey member
- Learn about services in your area, and get help when you need it
- Solve any questions or problems you may have with your care
- Find your PCP’s office locations and office hours and make appointments
- Know your PCP’s medical and educational background
Understand our fraud and abuse policies and report any fraud and abuse you find
Join our Member Advisory Committee
We value your ideas and suggestions to change and improve our service to you. Do you have an idea on how we can work better for you? Please call our Member Services at 1-855-232-3596, TTY 711.
Your opinion is important to us. We want to hear your ideas that could be helpful to all of our members. We have a group that is made up of people who are our members and their caregivers, just like you. This group is our Member Advisory Committee (MAC). They meet during the year to review member materials, member feedback, changes and new programs. They tell us how we can improve our services.
We’re always looking for members to help us improve. You are welcome to join our Member Advisory Committee. To join you must be:
- At least 18 years of age.
- A member of Aetna Better Health of New Jersey for at least the last 90 days.
- Willing to attend meetings in person or by phone 4-6 times a year. If you attend the meetings in person, you’ll be reimbursed for your transportation cost.