Secure provider portal
If you sign up for the secure provider portal, you can:
- Submit and verify prior authorizations
- Verify enrollment
- Look up claims status
- Find providers or specialists
- Get information on covered health services
- Access and print member panel rosters
- View a searchable version of the formulary
All providers must register for the provider portal prior to use by completing and submitting our portal registration. See our provider web portal navigation guide to learn more about the provider web portal.
If you are already registered, you can just log in.
Member Care information portal
Providers - helping you care for your patients
Instantly connect to your patients and their care teams with Member Care Information. This secure, online portal gives our providers advanced tools to assist with patient care. You get access to:
- A real-time listing of your patients
- Patients’ clinical profiles
- Gaps in care for patients
- Information on your practice
Member Care (providers)
To have access to your patients’ records on Member Care Information, each patient needs to complete a member authorization form. Once registered, patients also have their own personal care portal, called My Care Information.
Members - My Care information
Track your personal health care
Get your own personal health care website called My Care Information.
My Care Information can help you manage your health care. It allows you to:
- See your health record
- View your conditions and medications
- Track your health care visits
- See information on your health care providers
- Update your profile
Plus, if you’re in care management, you can:
- View your care plan
- Connect with your care manager and care team
Your information is safe
You create your own protected account and choose your own password. Only Aetna Better Health of New Jersey providers and people you choose can see your information. Talk to your care manager or call Member Services 1-855-232-3596, TTY 711 if you have questions.