Our community and yours
One of Aetna Better Health of New Jersey’s goals is to help to make our community stronger. We go to schools, neighborhood centers and health fairs. Meet us there!
Through community outreach, we hope to bring awareness and get people the health care they need. We work with individuals and groups to promote healthy lifestyles and help connect them to resources.
It’s important we hear about what matters most to you. Check out our event page for upcoming community forums. Or, send us feedback by calling Member Services at 1-855-232-3596, TTY 711, or using the contact us form.
Stop by our booth at an upcoming health fair to learn more about us.
At Aetna Better Health of New Jersey we value our community partners. We want to make it easy for you to find assistance.
- New Jersey Aging and Disability Resource Connection
- The State of New Jersey Office of Community Choice Options (OCCO)
- The State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs
- The State of New Jersey Disability Services
- The State of New Jersey State Health Insurance Program
- The State of New Jersey Centers for Independent Living
- The State of New Jersey Special Child Health and Early Intervention Services
- New Jersey Office of Emergency Management
- The State of New Jersey Adult Protective Services
- The State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families
- The State of New Jersey Office of the Ombudsman for the Institutionalized Elderly