Medicaid is a health care program that provides wide-ranging health care services to low income adults and children. Services covered by Medicaid are offered through Medicaid Health Plans, like Aetna Better Health.
Medicaid also provides coverage for:
- Uninsured children of Michigan's working families through a program called MIChild. MIChild cost families $10 per month.
- Individuals with special health care needs through the Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) program.
Do you have questions about Aetna Better Health? Contact Aetna Better Health Member Services at 1-866-316-3782, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Ready to enroll? Call Michigan ENROLLS at 1-800-975-7630.
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services can tell you if you qualify for Michigan Medicaid, MIChild, or CSHCS. Many factors impact your eligibility, like you age, income, financial resources, and other information.
To join Aetna Better Health you must be eligible for Michigan Medicaid. To enroll, please call Michigan ENROLLS at 1-800-975-7630.
Why should you join Aetna Better Health of Michigan? We offer many great Medicaid benefits including:
- Dental services for pregnant and postpartum women
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital services
- Maternity and Newborn care and the Maternal Infant Health Program
- Mental/Behavioral health care
- Transportation for medically needed covered services
Plus many more.