Looking for health care coverage that works for your health and your budget? Healthy Michigan can help working people like you get healthy — at a cost that works in your budget. Services covered by Healthy Michigan are offered through health plans, like Aetna Better Health.
Do you have questions about Aetna Better Health? Contact Aetna Better Health Member Services at 1-866-316-3782, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Ready to enroll? Call Michigan ENROLLS at 1-800-975-7630.
You may be eligible for the Healthy Michigan Plan if you:
- Are age 19-64 years
- Have income at or below 133% of the federal poverty level
- Do not qualify for or are not enrolled in Medicare
- Do not qualify for or are not enrolled in other Medicaid programs
- Are not pregnant at the time of application
- Are residents of the State of Michigan
Call the Michigan Health Care Help Line at 1-855-789-5610 for more information.
To join Healthy Michigan Plan with Aetna Better Health, please call Michigan ENROLLS at 1-800-975-7630.
Why should you join Healthy Michigan with Aetna Better Health? We offer many great Healthy Michigan benefits including:
Physician office visits (includes free‑standing Urgent care centers)
Outpatient Hospital Clinic visit
ER visits for Non‑emergency services
Inpatient hospital stay (excluding ER admissions)
Pharmacy (Prescription drugs)
$1.00 Generic $3.00 Brand
- Dental benefits through DentaQuest
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital services
- Maternity and newborn care.
- Mental/Behavioral health care (outpatient)
- Transportation for medically needed covered services