Louisiana 2-1-1 connects people with information and resources to build healthy and safe communities. If you feel you need help at home, just call your case manager.
LERN - Louisiana Emergency Response Network
The LERN is an Louisiana state agency. It developes and maintains a statewide system of care coordination for patients suddenly stricken by serious traumatic injury or time-sensitive illness (such as heart attack and stroke). It is a system also designated to serve as a vital healthcare resource in the face of larger scale emergencies and natural disasters.
Get information about local programs. Aunt Bertha makes it easy to get the help you need.
- The Extra Mile, a non profit orhamization with regional offices
- Volunteers of America
- Families Helping Families: Supporting all disabilities
Health information resources
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- Mental Health America of Louisiana
- National Depression and Bipolar Support Allaince: Recover Education Center
- Institute for Recovery and Community Integration
- National Association of Peer Specialist
- National Research and Training Center on Psychiatric Disability at the University of Illinois - Chicago
- National Resource Center on Psychiatric Advance Directives
- SAMHSA's National Mental Health Information Center
- Collaborative on Community Integration