Our Provider Experience Department serves as a liaison between the health plan and the provider community. Our Provider Experience Representatives are available by phone or email to support all providers. Some of the everyday actions we assist you with include:
- Address and or practice changes
- Locating forms
- Reviewing member information
- Checking member eligibility
- Finding a participating provider or specialist
- Submitting a prior authorization
- Reviewing or searching the Preferred Drug List
- Obtaining a secure web portal or member care Login ID
Our Provider Experience Department supports multiple functions in network development and contracting. This includes evaluation of the provider network, and compliance with regulatory network capacity standards. Our staff is responsible for the creation and development of provider communication materials, including the provider manual, periodic provider newsletters, bulletins, fax/email blasts, website notices, and the Provider Orientation Kit.
Contact our Provider Experience Department at 1-855-221-5656 for more information.