Benefits include convenient, safe access
- Single sign-on – One log-in and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the added convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you'll find a landing page just for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they're posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and PA request.
- Auto-auths – Depending on the authorization type and service location, it's possible to get an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information to analyze, track and improve services and processes.
How to register for the web portal
All providers must register for the provider web portal prior to use. If you have already registered, you can access the portal.
If you have questions, call Provider Experience at 1-855-221-5656.