Virtual Care, Anywhere
Visit with a doctor from your computer, tablet or MDLIVE App on your phone
We want you and your family to be healthy wherever you are. We know that when you do not feel well, getting to a doctor is not always easy. You are very busy, and it can be hard to get an appointment. That is why we offer MDLIVE telemedicine services to our members. MDLIVE provides quick access to board-certified primary care doctors and pediatricians.
MDLIVE doctors provide convenient access to quality health care for our members. They are U.S. board-certified doctors who can diagnose non-emergency health issues and recommend treatment. Doctors can also call in a prescription to your local pharmacy, if needed.
Doctors are available for video chat 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. or by availability 7 days a week, 365 days a year anywhere – at home, work, or on the road. And MDLIVE is available to our members at no cost.
When to use MDLIVE:
- For non-emergency medical issues
- If your doctor or pediatrician is not available
- If you are traveling and need medical care
- Video consultations are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days a week or by availability
Making an appointment with a doctor is just a video chat away:
- Visit mdlive.com/aetnamedicaidfl
- Use MDLIVE Mobile App
- Questions? Call MDLIVE at 1‑866‑276‑9381 24/7
It is easy to sign up:
- Online at mdlive.com/aetnamedicaidfl or
- Call MDLIVE at 1‑866‑276‑9381 or
- Download MDLIVE Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes Store
2. Create an account
- Complete your profile, medical history, and add eligible family members
Secure and confidential health care by:
- Video: see a doctor using your computer or tablet webcam via the Internet
- Download the MDLIVE Mobile App: video chat through your smart phone
- Have questions after your video chat: leave a private message for your doctor at the Message Center