Keeping your doctor appointments
Quick tips about appointments
- Call your provider early in the day to make an appointment. Let the office know if you need special help.
- Tell the staff person your symptoms.
- Take your Aetna Better Health of Florida ID and a picture ID with you.
- If you are a new patient, go to your first appointment at least 30 minutes early. That gives staff enough time to get information about you and your health history.
- Let the office know when you arrive. Check in at the front desk.
If you can’t go to your appointment, please call your provider’s office 24 hours before the appointment. This allows office staff the opportunity to reschedule time for you and care for other patients.