Our enhanced, secure and user-friendly web portal is now available. This HIPAA-compliant portal is available 24 hours a day. And it supports the functions and access to information that you need to take care of your patients. Popular features include:
- Single sign-on – One login and password allows you to move smoothly through various systems.
- Mobile interface – Enjoy the additional convenience of access through your mobile device.
- Personalized content and services – After log-in, you will find a landing page customized for you.
- Real-time data access – View updates as soon as they are posted.
- Better tracking – Know immediately the status of each claim submission and medical PA request.
- eReferrals – Go paperless. Refer patients to registered specialists electronically and communicate securely with the provider.
- Auto-Auths – Depending on the auth type and service location, it is possible to receive an auto-approval on your request.
- Detailed summaries – Find easy access to details about denied PA requests or claims.
- Enhanced information – Analyze, track and improve services and processes.
- Access to Member Care – You can connect to your patients and their care teams. You can access:
• A real-time listing of your patients
• Information on your practice
• Email capability with care managers
Secure Provider Web Portal - Log in
Sign up today. It’s easy.
Provider groups must first register a principal user known as the "Provider Representative." Once registered, the “Provider Representative” can add authorized users within each entity or practice.
To get started, you can call Provider Relations to sign up over the phone. You can also download the form and return via fax at 1-844-235-1340, or return via e-mail. Remember, internet access with a valid e-mail address is required for registration. If you have questions about this form, please call us at:
Medicaid Provider Relations: 1-800-441-5501
Comprehensive Long Term Care Provider Relations: 1-844-645-7371
Florida Healthy Kids Provider Relations: 1-844-528-5815
For more information, review our Provider Portal Instructions.